iAPS is a web based application to be used in the Administrative Offices of Police Department. The intention of the project is to make the activities in the Department more transparent both with the public and with the Police Personnel itself. The software is under Development by Kerala State IT Mission. The Project has been sanctioned under State Plan Projects for the year 2010-2011 as per GO(Rt) No. 2178/2010/Home dtd 30/06/2010. The project has been implemented throughout the department through State Crime Record Bureau, Thiruvananthapuram. Now the Director General of Police, SCRB, Thiruvanathapuram is acting as the Nodal Officer for this Project.
Kerala State IT Mission is the State Designated Agency for the implementation of the entire project. Fund Management, Monitoring of Software Development, Server Management, Security Management etc is being carried out by KSITM.
KELTRON is authorised to develop the software modules for the Project.
- State Data Centre The application is hosted in the State Data Centre with all the security features.
- Director General of Police, SCRB, Thiruvanathapuram
- Sri. Mathew Simon, System Analyst
- Sri. N Sanal Kumar, Junior Superintendent, State Resource Person
- Sri. A P Anvar, Junior Superintendent, State Resource Person
- Sri. Benny Thomas, Junior Superintendent, State Resource Person
- Sri. K Preman, Sr. Clerk, State Resource Person